[RFI] FCC Complaint Filing

N8GLS n8gls at arrl.net
Fri Nov 22 00:42:20 EST 2019

Gary,

Very well done !!  Guess you went all the way through and beyond the ringer on that.  Also did the “polite” explanation of FCC law and got the same “neighborly” response.  I didn’t have plots and graphs but did provide spectrum scope shots in the video.  I will try to enlist the help of the ARRL again, I believe it was Paul, W1VLF I had originally contacted and had several subsequent conversations with.

Thanks for the link to the presentation,

Brad, N8GLS