[RFI] AT & T UVerse

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 14 23:05:41 EDT 2019

"Does anyone have any idea how to contact AT & T for rectification of
this problem?"

I also have AT&T in UVerse.

Try 611, if that is a service in your area.  That brings out the techs,
and linemen, NOT the worthless clowns you find at every other number.
You want the equipment checked, and fixed, not talk to a know-nothing
salesman.  I use 611 in my area for line work, and it's usually fixed
within a few hours.

Get to know your linemen, they usually hate AT&T far ore than you can
ever imagine, and will often provide direct numbers to them, because
they have the SAME issues contacting AT&T you do, but they have to do it
with every job.

Kurt