[RFI] 48v DC Clean Power Supply

Jim McCook w6ya at cox.net
Fri Apr 3 15:10:17 EDT 2020

Regarding my March 25 post about RFI from a Unifi US-8-60w internet
switch on 10 meters:  The neighbor just called for a test and the big
noise source is gone.  Apparently his IT guy found a separate power
source (not sure what, he wasn't in the mood to discuss it).  His switch
is working and my noise is gone. There are some very low level S-2 noise
sources that repeat at 16 KHz that I don't remember seeing before, but
they are not a concern.  Probably from another switcher somewhere.  73,
Jim W6YA