[RFI] Does anyone recognize this RFI?

Matt Foster wedgef5 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 11:11:52 EDT 2020

The linked image shows interference that, as far as I know, is always
present for me on 15m. I’m talking primarily about what is appearing
between about 1400 and 2100 on the waterfall. If you look closely, you’ll
see that the lines are leaning slightly to the right. They VERY slowly
progress up in frequency and then back down in frequency. It appears to me
that there is a spike about every 55 Hz. I have no idea what this might be.
I thought someone on here might recognize it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FthSrYNX1ogF9IGJAYA_TeeHWFF7qrch/view?usp=sharing

Thanks and 73,
Matt, N0EYE