[RFI] Covering Solar Panels To Assess RFI

WW3S ww3s at zoominternet.net
Wed Aug 26 21:10:34 EDT 2020

There was a good conversation about this a year or so ago on this
reflector. As I recall, the system generated interference with the
panels disconnected. Seems like certain panel manufacturers were
suspect, possible impurities during the manufacturing process. I believe
Solar Edge themselves helped identify the suspect panels.