[RFI] Ut oh. VisionSolar is parked next door.

Gary Smith wa6fgi at steeltrails.net
Thu Dec 17 12:57:23 EST 2020

Regarding solar systems being mandated by the Government (Washington) it
is already mandated on ALL new home construction in California.

I could beat this dead horse myself `cept for the fact it has been beat
to death prior to my showing up.

Sad to say, the only thing to do might be to get a 1kw station in mobile
operation and drive into a fully roof paneled neighborhood, then on 75
mtrs have a chat for say, an hour or so before moving on. In the dead of
night, this might raise up a few folk.

Gary...wa6fgi