[RFI] RFI from solar system and inverters

David Eckhardt davearea51a at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 12:10:41 EST 2020

>From reading all the posts on this group, Solar Edge knows how to do a
clean installation.  BUT,.......whether they do or not is another story.
You might go through the archives on this group to get a feel of the 'pain'
in getting them to do a clean installation.  Write it up front in any
contract with whom ever you choose.  Keep all records and measurements,
time, day, multiple recordings of noise, records and summaries of
communications with them, ......

Dave - WØLEV

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 11:10 AM Bill via RFI <rfi at contesting.com> wrote:

> Considering a parcel of land  whioh will require an extensive solar panel
> system and of course an inverter.
> This is my first foray into solar and looking for info on which brand to
> look for, which ones to avoid.  Also any info on how to avoid RFI from the
> systems.  Any other info will be greatly appreciated.
> 73  Bill  KH7XS/K4XS

*Dave - WØLEV*
*Just Let Darwin Work*
*Just Think*