[RFI] Noise centered around 20 meters

Gary gary_mayfield at hotmail.com
Sat May 23 20:47:13 EDT 2020

Thanks Rolan,

	No solar panels around here and the noise is still there at 3:00 AM. We were able to track the noise to an area the size of a block or so with a portable shortwave receiver based on signal strength. It is either one of a couple houses, or some type of utility equipment in between them.  I am constructing a loop tonight to use with the portable shortwave receiver tomorrow in hopes of narrowing it down even more.

Thanks and 73,
Gary "Joe" kk0sd