[RFI] Sunpower Solar

Bill Steffey NY9H ny9h at arrl.net
Tue Nov 24 09:30:39 EST 2020

lots of google info ....  I did not know they 'acquired" the "solarworld
factory"  in oregon. Those are great panels, they WERE guaranteed to
exceed specs for 20 years. Upon install they put out over 15% above the
spec...

But the panels would not be the problem.  IF they use optimizers on each
panel and/or  use a noisy inverter that is where the problem would lie.
Google indicates that one of the "owners" is a Chinese company.

call them and ask what brand are the components,

good luck./...     my 2 5 kilowatt inverters are SMA brand designed in
Germany, assembled in USA...no noises.....

bill ny9h/3