[RFI] pleasant surprise today from Solar Edge

Cortland Richmond ka5s at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 24 23:26:55 EDT 2020

Our problem in such cases is still the Commission's reluctance to
enforce the rules against causing harmful interference regardless of the
maximum permitted level of emissions.

I note that Class A ballasts are still being sold without even a label
they're not to be used in residences.

Cortland, KA5S