[RFI] Anyone tested the Sunpower E-series 435 PV Panels?

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 28 03:03:10 EDT 2021

> I had read somewhere that diodes in the panels could sometimes go bad
> and get leaky or something.

I have a panel in storage that has SOME sort of issue.  I notice the
battery on it kept going dead, so I put a digital meter on it.  It
bobbled a bit, voltage-wise, so I put an analog meter on it.  That meter
dance around all over the place, more like a modulation meter, than a
voltage meter connected directly to a panel (no diode), facing the Sun,
with clear skies!  After I put it in storage, I thought about putting a
speaker on the output, to hear what it's doing, but I have yet to dig
out the panel.

Kurt