[RFI] RFI Question

Al Groff al.k0vm at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 12 09:36:31 EST 2021

Tony,
All RF energy presented to the wire is radiated ( disregarding losses
).  The radiation pattern will be different at different frequencies (
location of peaks and nulls or the radiated energy changes with
frequency ) and the amount of energy presented to the antenna will
likely change with frequency ( the impedance presented by the antenna to
the RF generator also changes with frequency )

AL, K0VM