[RFI] New RFI

David Eckhardt davearea51a at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 17:52:28 EST 2021

In working with our STEM students last year (before COVID), I ran into the
same problem in using online Yagi designers.  User beware on ALL these
online antenna designers!!!  I don't know where they came from, but they
are polluting the www resources with bad designs.  Plug them into 4NEC2,
EZNEC, or MMANA before committing to hardware.

Dave - WØLEV

*Dave - WØLEV*
*Just Let Darwin Work*