[RFI] Tracking Electrical Interference in 1924

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Jan 27 14:32:05 EST 2021

On 1/27/2021 11:03 AM, Mike Martin wrote:
> A year or so ago I went to my childhood home and knocked on the door and talked to the new owner.

I had folks do that both at the house I owned in Chicago and the one we
bought here in the Santa Cruz Mountains. The people who knocked on our
door in Chicago had lived there during WWII when the 2nd floor was
divided into three apartments. Here in CA, it was a couple who had owned
it for 30 years or so, first rented it for vacation from their jobs
around LAX, then buying it, and much later renovating and expanding it
quite a bit. They took us up on our invitation to our housewarming.

73, Jim K9YC