[RFI] Noise to identify

Hugo Loranger ve2_ugo at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 6 23:37:04 EDT 2021

Hi,

I have already closed the braker and no change. I have stopped all the UPS. I used my KX3 on battery power. No change.
Here are 3 other videos including one with the waterfall that Jim was asking for.
The last one shows the waterfall via Nap3 on 3 bands(80m, 160m and 40m am).

https://youtu.be/Syn973SUDSY  - Part 2

https://youtu.be/kV89pinFfZc  - Part 3

https://youtu.be/uKfoQV8NzpU  - Part 4 with waterfall

I don't know if this helps more but it looks a lot like an electrical problem that covers all the bands ...

Indeed it shows that there is repetition which was not well audible ...

The shack is just above the electrical box in the house. It is a house but the other houses are very close together.
The power line that supplies the house is 52 feet away. The horizontal antenna is therefore not very far ...
On the other hand, I have 2 lines within 2 km of 740kv ...

Thanks!

Hugo