[RFI] SOLAR INSTALLATION PROS/CONS

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sun May 23 18:02:44 EDT 2021

Perhaps we need to bring this information before city and town councils
and request regulations that protect citizens from RFI?

It sure would not hurt to ask - especially if we demonstrate that said RFI
could interfere with emergency communications and more.

Don't allow the systems to be installed (no permits) unless they meet
standards.

Prevention rather than remediation?

WDYT?