[RFI] SOLAR INSTALLATION PROS/CONS

Robert T. Devine rtdevine at comcast.net
Mon May 24 18:54:04 EDT 2021

I have talked with the company (Sun Run Installation). He is going to check
Solar Edge micro inverters to see if problems.  I believe they use Solar
Edge but they have and can put Enphase micro inverters instead at a slightly
higher cost.

Thoughts???

Robert T. Devine, KC6AWX
Manager, ARRL 6th District Incoming QSL Bureau

"Save a Life...Become an Organ Donor"
'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you
meet is fighting some kind of battle.'