[RFI] Solar install

Dan K2YWE dan.k2ywe at gmail.com
Sun May 23 18:49:48 EDT 2021

I too have felt what I believe, but cannot yet absolutely confirm, is solar
installation emi that sometimes kills many of the HF bands for me.
I have a setup to chase the noise down now, but it really needs two
peol=ple and one needs to be ready to go when it first happens. Not always
so easy.
73, Dan