[RFI] Crepe Myrtle growing into power pole RFI Why?

Mike Martin mike at rfiservices.com
Wed May 26 12:59:22 EDT 2021

The urgency for clearing trees is because they become energized when they're wet and the step potential around the tree is increased. People have been standing next to trees when they're energized and die because of the difference in voltage between their feet the current passes through their body and kills them. This happened to a coworker at a utility I worked for.
You know they don't move that fast for noise issues! LOL

⁣Be safe,
Mike

Get BlueMail for Android ​