[RFI] Amana ASX16 vs. ASXC18 A/C Compressor

tony.kaz at verizon.net tony.kaz at verizon.net
Fri May 28 16:50:26 EDT 2021

Does anyone have knowledge on these Amana compressors? The ASX16 is a single speed condenser fan motor.It has a SEER-16. I am leaning this way because it is a single speed motor based on comments on this reflector.  The dealer offers the ASCX18 SEER-18 but with a variable speed motor. The dealer does not know anything about RFI kits.The reason I am looking at Amana is the dealer I am working with has a great reputation for quality work and great support. But they only deal with Amana compressors.  I am bringing in a couple more companies next week for bids for a comparison.Anyone know anything about either Amana compressor? Tnx for any feedbackN2TK, Tony