[RFI] Filtration main/power supply/UPS

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun May 30 05:31:00 EDT 2021

On 5/29/2021 9:54 PM, Hugo Loranger wrote:
> I have already added clip on # 31 ferrites to the cables with no results. So I'm going to go with something better like a series of toroid of different types in series. Can you guide me?

Roughly midway through this link is a choke that I developed with W6GJB
for to choke the Honda generators that many of us use for portable
operation. It was added to the ARRL Hanbook a year or two ago.

k9yc.com/RFI-Ham.pdf

I suggest adding one of them both input and output of the inverters.

73, Jim K9YC