[RFI] Working with Utilities

James Gordon Beattie Jr w2ttt at att.net
Tue Sep 14 00:11:44 EDT 2021

Hi Folks!
Let me affirm Ed's comments about the process used to produce the current draft document.  There was  very engaged input from the utility community.  I contributed a small annex despite highly intermittent meeting attendance that spanned years of committee effort. This annex focused on how impairments to power systems could impact and be revealed by negative characteristics in DSL/VDSL operations.  Ed, Mike, and many others put in a huge amount of time and effort to produce a useful, practical document for the industry to use.
Kudos to my colleagues for their persistence, thoroughness and technical insights.  We will all be better for their leadership.
73,
Gordon Beattie, W2TTT
201.314.6964