[RFI] Another Solar Panel RFI System

Jim McCook w6ya at cox.net
Thu Dec 15 20:54:34 EST 2022

All the RFI problems I've seen from neighbors have been solved by
isolating the problem device from the line with an adequate EMI filter
from Corcom.  One LED strip lighting problem was solved only by changing
to a analog power supply.  How many sources of RFI are there that DO NOT
utilize the house wiring, at least partially, as the radiating antenna?
Can it be proven that RFI below 30 MHz from solar installations is ONLY
from direct radiation and not from house wiring?  I would like to see
some proof.

Jim W6YA