[RFI] "LED noise"

Wes Stewart n7ws at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 18:01:52 EST 2022

 Of course QST has been dumbed down.  IIRC, ARRL said as much when they introduced QEX.
Now I read, "How's DX?" and "The World Above 50 MHz" and I'm pretty much done with it.
I was published 2 1/2 times in Ham Radio Magazine (one article accepted but never published) but rejected by QST.  One paper of mine did make it into an Antenna Compendium.  It challenged a prior article by a staffer so was doomed in QST.
Wes  N7WS