[RFI] "LED noise"

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 21 18:57:31 EST 2022

On 12/21/2022 15:01, Wes Stewart via RFI wrote:
>   Of course QST has been dumbed down.  IIRC, ARRL said as much when they introduced QEX.

I vaguely recall something along those lines.  I was just looking it up,
I thought QEX went under some 20 years ago!  In fact, I deleted the
portion of my post about being a subscriber until it went under.  I
wonder what happened to my subscription.  At least now I know where the
more interesting stuff went.  Now to find old print copies a catch up!

I do like QST, and find something of interest two or three times a year,
but it seems it's mostly re-hashing the same stuff, over, and over, and
over, and over, even going so far as to re-print old QSTs within new
QSTs...  I guess they are targeting the new Hams that come into the
hobby each month.

Kurt