[RFI] Not your typical invisible fence RFI

Don Kirk wd8dsb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 09:15:12 EST 2022

Opps, I just spotted an error in my text.  I should have said capacitive
reactance and Xc, not inductive reactance and XL (sorry for the error in my
text).  My calculations were correct, but I went brain dead when I typed my
report.  Here is my corrected statement.

I decided we should start with a 0.001 uF cap since this would provide the
following capacitive reactance: Xc at 7 KHz = 22.7 K ohms, Xc at 14 MHz =
11.4 ohms.

Just FYI,
Don