[RFI] 500W outdoor halogen spotlight replacement

Cortland Richmond ka5s at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 9 22:02:36 EST 2022

Worse RFI lamps are STILL being sold without being able to meet FCC Class B, I know THAT.

When I retired from the Army in 1983 I got into  EMC at Wang Labs and with occasional unemployments, finally retiring from a stint at 2006-2011 Smiths Aerospace/GE Aircraft Grand Rapids in 2011 with some later contract work.

Cortland Richmond
See https://forums.qrz.com/index.php?threads/call-sign-archive.102769/page-2