[RFI] Led swing arm desk lamps

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Mon Jul 11 11:25:57 EDT 2022

I have 6 of these spread around my shop and haven't noticed RFI.  The
cord is a bit short, otherwise they are super lights.  The magnet is
some high energy version that sticks well and replaced some swing arms,
which always were in the way or drooping.

amazon.com/POWKER-Magnetic-Flexible-Gooseneck-Workbenches

Grant KZ1W