[RFI] Led swing arm desk lamps

QRV at kd4e.com QRV at kd4e.com
Mon Jul 11 13:20:07 EDT 2022

You may want to include one of these in the mix - for versatility - like

when you need to grab a light for the car, to check a connection outdoors,

etc.

https://www.amazon.com/Flashlight-Gooseneck-flashlight-Rechargeable-Flashlights/dp/B08HMYQKC2/

I'm also intrigued that they appear to have included a tiny black hole
generator:

"It can absorb iron in corners, penetrate deep into a small dark space."

73, David KD4E