[RFI] Strange birdies on 10M

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 09:52:21 EDT 2022

Recently (just the last couple of days), I have noticed that my RBN
receiver is showing a far above-average number of decoders on 10M.
Investigating this, I see that *only* on 10M, I seem to have a series of
birdies.  They are every 8 KHz, and are comprised of a central signal
and two weaker ones about 600 Hz either side, and vary substantially in
"loudness", although the loudest are still below S0 on my K3,

I'm unlikely to invest much time, considering the weakness of the
signals, but am wondering if the characteristics suggest some particular
kind of SPS or other device

--
73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<https://reversebeacon.net>.