[RFI] LED recessed lighting

Charles Plunk af4o at twc.com
Sun Jun 19 15:53:39 EDT 2022

Jim this description is spot on. If you live in a neighborhood, take a
good portable battery operated receiver (FT817, KX2, etc) with a wire
hung in your backyard. Take readings of noise floor, birdies, etc of all
your bands you use. Then go to a forest and do the same. It will blow
you away at the difference. Done it many times. First time I did that
years ago with an FT817, thought surely something must be wrong with the
rig. Rig was fine.

Chuck
W4NBO