[RFI] Powerline noise question

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Mon Jan 2 14:35:43 EST 2023

Thanks for the help.  As luck would have it, right now we seem
to be in monsoon season.  Rain every day for the next 2 weeks.
It will give me time to build the DXE version of your antenna.
I did spend a lot of time driving along the road with the noise
looking at barbed wire cattle fences.  Did NOT spot any yellow
insulators, so I am leaning in favor of power lines.

73
Rick N6RK