[RSM] Fidgeting with digi

Art Boyars artboyars at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 12:17:05 EDT 2017

I faced this problem to interface my newer computer and N1MM(+) to the
radio -- PTT and keying on one port, and CAT on another.  Solution
recommended by the friend I pay to set up any new computers was to get a
real COM dual-port card, and not to mess with the USB-to-COM adapters.

I have to run out now, but when I have some time I'll try to find the paper
work and let you know what I used.  It's been fine -- no problems, and it
remembers its port assignments.

(BTW, if you do decide to try the adapters, you should make sure the one
you use has genuine something-or-other chips.  The cheaper imitations
sometimes don't work so well.  Man, have I forgotten too much of this.)

73, Art K3KU/VE4VTR

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>