[RSM] VE3RUA SSB SS Result

Jack Parker vhfplus at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 22:09:03 EST 2017

Very disappointed in not being able to work MB or ND. I wish we would set
up some sort of rendezvous (maybe Sunday night on 80 meters) so RSM members
have a shot at MB/ND/ONN.

I heard VE4VT on 40 but the band was so long I had no chance of working Ed.
No other RSM stations heard although one or two were spotted.

Call: *VE3RUA <http://www.3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=VE3RUA>*
Operator(s): VE3RUA <http://www.3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=VE3RUA>
Station: VE3RUA

Class: *SO Unlimited LP*
QTH: Kenora, ON
Operating Time (hrs): 12
<http://www.3830scores.com/comparescores.php?arg=1JcfvtzJicsqR&call=VE3RUA>
Band QSOs
160:
80: 70
40: 98
20: 92
15: 15
10:
Total: *275* Sections *79* Total Score *43,450*

Club: Radiosport Manitoba
Comments:     [email] <vhfplus%40gmail.com>     2017-11-19 18:27:07 No PR
and SB but, even worse, no ND or MB, which are in my backyard.

Jack, VE3RUA/W6NF
Shelley, K7MKL