[RSM] SS CW K3KU -- RSM addendum

Tom Haavisto kamham69 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 23:31:28 EST 2017

Hi Art

It was a rough one this time around - hoping for better conditions in the
phone version.

Oddly enough, I worked more ONN stations (3) than MB stations (2) and AB
stations (2).  Worked one ENY guy, and missed KP2/KP4.
My 80 meter Q count was down this year compared to previous years, and
there was LOTS of QRP guys this time around.  As long as they end up in my
log, I am a happy camper!

That is one of the interesting things about the sweeps - one needs a
station that plays well on several bands, and you need to know which
sections you can (probably) work on which band.  And its different for
everyone, depending on where you are located.

Will be looking for you :-)

Tom - VE3CX