[RSM] K3KU SS SSB -- RSM addendum

Art Boyars artboyars at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 09:33:17 EST 2017

Who would have thought that people would wish somebody would QSY from
Winnipeg to North Dakota?  Having worked two ND in SS CW, and having
heard one or two others, I figured it would not be a problem on SSB --
there's always more activity on SSB, right?  Hah!  Never heard one,
and that seems to be the normal mode for SS SSB 2017.

I did get VE4VT early Saturday evening (my NR 9) on 40M for my only MB
QSO; good signal, and I heard Ed later on anther band with a good
signal.  I heard VE4ET, and one or maybe two other MB's.  Internet
reports indicate more activity than I heard.

VE3CX was NR 7 (also 40M), and I did work another ONN (VE3RZ).  I
heard somebody send a report to VE3RUA, but did not hear Jack myself.

If you like reading my SS write-ups, there is more at
http://www.3830scores.com/showrumor.php?arg=dlatz8gyfvymo

I hope my disappointing performance resulted from poor condx.

73, Art K3KU