[RSM] RAC Winter Contest - VE6RAC

Gord Kosmenko gord.kosmenko at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 18:20:18 EST 2017

Hello RSM Members,

Just a general email on broadcasting that *VE6SV* will be *VE6RAC* from Dec
6
until the end of the year, including *VE6RAC* in the Winter Contest.Dec 30.

The *RAC Winter Contes*t starts Friday, Dec 29 at 5:00PM local time and
runs until
Saturday at 5:00PM. This will be one of the last big efforts on getting the
RAC callsign for
the 150 anniversary award.

Website: http://wp.rac.ca/rac-canada-winter-contest-rules/

The station will be QRV from 160M thru to 2M on all modes.

Depending on the number of team members will determine whether we enter M/S
or M/M.
The M/M class with VE6RAC should be a lot of fun given the dual mode
component of the
contest.

If you are interested in closing Canada's 150th Anniversary with an ham
radio flavor this is your
invitation join us for the contest.

*VE6SV* station details can be found at  www.qrz.com

A couple of weeks before contest I will firm up the team members and
details on a operating.
If anyone needs additional information on how VE6SV organizes and operates
a contest, please seek me
out and I will be very happy to answer all your questions.

So, if you are interested in joining VE6RAC please open a conversation with
me.

73, Gord VE6SV/VE6RAC