[RSM] Next RSM Meeting

Ed ed_richardson at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 30 08:25:29 EST 2017

Greetings RSM'ers.

I trust everyone has enjoyed the last 4 weeks of busy contest and DX
activity. Now with the holidays fast approaching, it is tiem to plan our
next meeting. We had decided that we would try to hold our meetings the 3rd
Thursday of the month so that would make our next meeting Dec 21.

It is a busy time of the year so if the majority of folks want to skip
December or set an alternate date, let me know. Please send me a quick email
with your wishes. If you are willing to host, also let me know.

With the end of the year fast approaching, please don't forget about the
VE4RAC callsign. We need a taker for the RAC winter contest as well as more
frequent usage for the Canada 150 event. If you have a few minutes to spare,
consider getting on and working the pileups. As well, if you are interested
in using VE4RAC for the RAC contest let me know.

The next biggest upcoming contests are the following. Not sure how big the
two 10m contests will be.

+ <http://www.contestcalendar.com/contestdetails.php?ref=538>  Ten-Meter
RTTY Contest

0000Z-2400Z, Dec 2