[RSM] 2017 CQWW SSB

Jessy Blanchette ve4jbb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 23:21:54 EDT 2017

(my 3830 submission)

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE4JBB
Operator(s): VE4VJR VE4EA VE4JBB
Station: VE4EA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Winnipeg
Operating Time (hrs): 32:46

  160:
   80:    2     2        2
   40:  247     8       12
   20:  955    18       58
   15:  222    16       48
   10:    4     2        3
------------------------------
Total: 1430    46      123  Total Score = 511,394

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

Very special thanks to the team -- John (VE4VJR) and Cary (VE4EA) for all
the
effort throughout the contest  Also thanks to Cary, Marion and Buddy for
graciously hosting us at their home/station.

I can't comment too much on conditions (being a rookie), but experiencing
15M
with europe on sunday was something I will never forget!  On 80M we weren't
very successful and were unable to get the 160 wire up in time so we didn't
work much on the lower bands.

To all the stations that worked us, thank you! -- I hope to work you all
again
soon.

73 de JESSY (VE4JBB)