[RSM] In the dark

Tom Haavisto kamham69 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 00:05:41 EST 2018

Hi Marion

Off hand, three possibilities come to mind: Sitting in the dark is NOT an
option!

1) You have a serious electrical problem in your home. There could be a
loose wire, or the radio shares the same circuit as the light. This sounds
like a rather serious/urgent issue to get resolved. Some further testing is
required.

2) You are getting radio frequency energy into the light – happens when
transmitter is activated. I would replace the light with an LED fixture. It
will save electricity, and should solve the problem.

3) It may be a bad ballast in the light fixture. See option 2.

If Cary is unable/unwilling, I would call an electrician. Yes – it may cost
a few dollars, but harmony on the home front is priceless – worth a few
dollars to hire profession help.

Tom