[RSM] FS: TS-590S

Jack vhfplus at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 14:33:14 EST 2018

Shelley and I sold quite a bit of equipment, books, and parts at the
Thief River Falls Hamfest and have decided to use those funds to buy an
IC-7300. To make that happen, however, we will have to sell our TS-590S.

The rig is in very good condition and used regularly for contest
operation (primarily CW/RTTY) but has also been used in SSB contests and
casual FT-8 operation. To make FT-8 operation more reliable the high
stability TCXO has been installed. It will also come with the original
hand mike, DC power cord, USB cable for computer interface, and manuals.
If desired we can include the W3YY CW/FSK/PTT keying interface card
(with which I have a problem in the CW keying circuit) and an ugly, but
functional, single transistor keying card for CW. The only issue with
these cards is they must be used with a DB-9 serial port on your
computer. We can also include the microphone adapter cable that we use
with our Heil headset (8-pin Kenwood mic connector to 3.5mm sockets on
pigtails for PTT and MIC). We do have the original carton for the rig as
well.

Asking $650 US and we can deliver to Winnipeg if desired. The rig is in
Kenora for this weekend's SSB SS so, if we find a buyer, it would be
convenient to arrange delivery on Monday on our way back home.

If there are any questions you may e-mail or call at 218-686-5886.

73,

Jack, VE3RUA/W6NF