[RSM] Friendly reminders

ed_richardson at shaw.ca ed_richardson at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 6 10:28:45 EST 2019

Greetings everyone. It looks like winter is about to arrive for good.  Here
are a couple reminders for you.

1.	Our next meeting is scheduled for Thursday Dec 19, 7 PM at the
Winnipeg Seniors Club, 598 St. Mary's Road.
2.	The ARRL 160m contest starts today at 2200z. Conditions have shown
some really good openings to Europe over the last few weeks so if you have
the time and are so equipped, it may be a good opportunity to work some DX.
Not to mention that this is almost like sweepstakes in that VE4 will be a
highly sought entity.
3.	The RAC winter contest is coming up on December 28. Are we any
closer to confirming who will take the VE4RAC callsign? Reminder that it
should be someone willing to devote close to 24 hours, work both modes, and
must be an RAC member.  Let me know if interested.

Ed Richardson