[RSM] Next Meeting reminder.

ed_richardson at shaw.ca ed_richardson at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 12 21:44:23 EST 2019

Happy December everyone.

Our December meeting is scheduled for next Thursday, December 19 at 7 pm CST
(0100z). The meeting will be held at the Winnipeg Seniors  Club, 598 St.
Mary's Road.. If you plan on attending, please RSVP so we can get an
estimate of the attendees.

As a reminder, the ARRL 10m contest starts Dec 14 at 0000z, Friday night at
7pm CST. 48 hours of potential non-stop CW and SSB activity on 10m. Just
remember you can only count 36 hours maximum. On a serious note, it is
highly likely that there could actually be some sporadic E openings as well
as some contacts with South America.

73

Ed Richardson