[RSM] RadioSport Manitoba Annual Dues

Harm Hazeu ve4haz at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 14:04:28 EST 2019

Good Morning All,

I would like to take this opportunity to give a gentle reminder that dues
for membership are due as of the new year.  Memberships run from January to
December.  Dues are $25.00 for full membership and $10.00 for associate
membership. Payment can be made by cash, cheque, PayPal or e-transfer
(preferred method) to the above email address.

The following members have paid their 2020 dues - VE3RUA, AC0MN, VE4EAR,
VE4DXR, VE3CX and VE6SV.  Thank you!

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

All the best of the Season to you and your families and a Happy New Year!

73

Harm - VE4HAZ
Treasurer/Membership
RadioSport Manitoba