[RSM] VY1AAA and VE4EA BERU SO-Open12(A)

Jack Parker vhfplus at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 00:55:51 EDT 2019

Yes, it is weird but at least conditions, for me, were significantly
better than last year, especially on 40. Next year I must work on
staying on the air for more than just 8-1/2 to 9 hours and break the 100
QSO barrier.

The fact the scores increment so slowly is certainly different and
unsettling. In looking at my log I see a significant percentage of my Qs
were 25 points (all but 10 Qs) and I managed 12 HQ stations. Thank
goodness I avoided working all those VE3 5 point QSOs. ;>)

I had a  couple of US stations call me. I just worked 'em giving signal
reports and saying TU 73 right away. I scribbled the info down and
logged it later in my general logger.

73,

Jack, VE3RUA/K0JP