[RSM] RSM November Meeting - Online Credentials

Gord Kosmenko gord.kosmenko at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 23:47:08 EST 2019

Hello Everyone,

Here are the credentials to join this month’s RSM monthly meeting via online.
RSM meeting starts at 0000 UTC and the online meeting kicks off for
0015 UTC

This will allow the local attendees to get settled. I will have the online app
up and running by 0010 UTC

If anyone has questions on the online app please seek me out;

gord.kosmenko at gmail.com <mailto:gord.kosmenko at gmail.com>

73, Gord VE6SV

RSM Monthly Meeting
Thu, Nov 21, 2019 6:15 PM - 7:45 PM MST

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/831007909

You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)

United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
- One-touch: tel:+18722403212,,831007909#

Access Code: 831-007-909

New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/831007909 <https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/831007909>