[RSM] Next Meeting Reminder

Jack vhfplus at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 10:48:17 EST 2019

Sorry, cannot attend due to our encounter with a large buck Sunday
evening on our way back from activating ONN (at Rainy River) in the SSB
SS. Our car is in the process of being repaired but will likely not be
completed until next week. I guess no good deed goes unpunished. ;>)

I will, however, "attend" if the meeting is streaming live.

73,

Jack, VE3RUA/K0JP