[RSM] Next RSM Meeting

ed_richardson at shaw.ca ed_richardson at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 18 11:45:57 EDT 2019

Welcome to fall RSM members and affiliates.  It is time to kick off our new
season of monthly meetings.  We would like to hold the next meeting,
Thursday, September 26.  Cary is working on a speaker as I type.

A tentative Agenda:

1.	Review of summer successes and disappointments
2.	Schedule of meetings for next year
3.	Possible regular meeting location.
4.	Cary's visit to VE5MX
5.	Upcoming contest plans
6.	Plans for avoiding the VE4RAC callsign logistics issue
7.	Suggestions for Monthly topics or programs
8.	New education program hosted at WSRC

Please feel free to suggest additional topics when you RSVP for the meeting.

Do  we have a volunteer to  host this meeting? We will be discussing our
options for a regular meeting location.

73

Ed Richardson