[RSM] VE4RAC RAC Winter

ed_richardson at shaw.ca ed_richardson at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 19 08:48:20 EST 2021

Band

CW Qs

Ph Qs

CW Mults

Ph Mults

160:

80:

40:

20:

15:

10:

6:

2:

Total:

Total Score

535,920

Lots of fun in this casual event. Nothing from Canada on 10m. 15m was in
very good shape with stations worked across Canada. Missed our neighbors SK
as they> were too close. Heard several but couldn't get their attention with
100W. Can't believe I missed QC on 40m CW. Spent a lot of time calling CQ on
80 and 160 after 40m went long quickly. Not a lot of takers on these noisy
bands.

Heard VE3RUA on 15m but could not get his attention.

VE4's worked   BG, DL, EV, GV, SG, XT, ATL, CDX, GKM, LMK

Ed