[RSM] K3KU NAQP SSB

Art Boyars artboyars at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 01:36:20 EST 2021

When I saw that RSM had motivated TWO Frozen Rotator teams I got all
excited about working MB in this one.

Hah!  When I started at 2335Z the only station heard on 20M was in RI (good
sig!).  Once again, NAQP became a three-band contest.  And as far as I can
tell, noise was up (besides the usual SSB garbage) and condx were
down, compared to CW last weekend.  Only one QSO with MN.  Probably no hope
for MB unless you had a beam pointed at me.  Lots of ON.  One QC.  No other
Canada.

359 QSOs, 82 mults (compare to 500/106 on CW).

Ugh!  I'm glad I had so much fun.

73, Art K3KU/VE4VTR